2019 TRYOUT INFORMATION
- U11-U13 tryouts are on May 15 & 16 from 6-7 pm
- U14-Older tryouts are on June 3 from 6-7 pm
Team formation is done quickly to help respect all parents and players involved in the selection process. Following tryouts, our staff will meet and discuss the best way to form teams. From that point, you will get and email communicating your selection and to which team you have been assigned. It is important you respond to this email as soon as possible so that teams may be finalized. If you delay in your response, we may move on to the next player to fill your spot.
- Once you accept your spot, you will need to pay a non-refundable $80 Roster Spot Deposit online.
- Then, your Monthly Club Dues payments will begin in July and include a preseason camp at no additional cost. These dues pay for coaching coverage for camps, training and games.
- Lastly, your Team Dues payments will be expected prior to the first tournament so we can pay for registration for your team and for you as a player.
It is important you view this as a year long commitment. It puts teams at a great hardship when players quit. We understand things will happen, but going into this process, please be prepared to commit to a full year of participation along the following expectations:
- Training Twice per Week between Aug – Nov & Jan – April
- 3 Tournaments in the Fall
- 3 Tournaments in the Spring
Here is a quick glance at the calendar for the 2019/2020 calendar year:
- Club Preseason Camp – July 29 – August 1, 2019 (Included in July Payment)
- Training begins August 7 & 8
- August Event –
- Girls | Texas Warm-Up Cup – August 17-18 in Houston, TX
- Boys | Cabosa Cup – August 23-25 in Shreveport, LA
- September Event – Girls & Boys | Small Town Showdown – August 31-September 2 in Nacogdoches, TX
- October Event – Girls & Boys Ages U11 – U13 | East Texas Fall Classic – October 27-28 in Palestine, TX
- October Event – Girls & Boys Ages U14 and Older| Brookshire’s Fall Kickoff – November 2-3 in Tyler, TX
Training Ends December 4, 2019
- Training begins January 13 & 14
- February Event – Girls & Boys | Cavalry Cup – February 1-2 in College Station, TX
- March Event – Girls & Boys | Dynamo/Dash Spring Fling – March 7-8 in Houston, TX
- April Event – Girls & Boys | Red River Classic – April 4-5 in Shreveport, LA
Training Ends on April 30, 2020